Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 35% on the My First Lab Whodunnit? Forensic Microscope Kit by My First Lab at CACCB. MPN: MFL-17. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Follow the clues and solve the case! This forensic microscope set is incorporates both White LED light and a Black Light to help kids look for evidence, just like professional forensic detectives. Kids practice developing theories and then test those theories through experimentation. We particularly love this set because it includes a great, starter microscope to begin your family's science adventure. This microscope is an authentic, scientist-grade, biological microscope that is specially desig
Product Description & Reviews
Follow the clues and solve the case! This forensic microscope set is incorporates both White LED light and a Black Light to help kids look for evidence, just like professional forensic detectives. Kids practice developing theories and then test those theories through experimentation. We particularly love this set because it includes a great, starter microscope to begin your family's science adventure. This microscope is an authentic, scientist-grade, biological microscope that is specially designed to allow young scientists ages 9+, to explore the world of forensic science and the different tasks involved in its study.
Features & Highlights
- Crime Scene Investigation - Is your child the inquisitive type? The My First Lab Whodunnit? Kit helps focus their curious nature and teaches them to learn and study evidence just like professionals do.
- My First Lab Whodunnit? Microscope - Microscope features include 10X Eyepiece, 4X, 10X, and 40X real glass optical lenses. The MFL-17 microscope can be used for any type of learning or sleuthing.
- Extensive 70 Piece Accessory Kit - Included Forensic Accessory Kit includes evidence bag, pH paper, evidence cards, ink pad, fiber samples, ply gloves, forceps, 5 microscope slides, cover slips, slide labels, 4 prepared slides, mini flashlight, doctors mask, police tape, and much more.
- Lighting - The Whodunnit? Microscope features upper and lower illumination allowing you to view slides or 3 dimensional objects such as coins and leaves. This gives you two microscopes in one. This first of its kind microscope includes a black light just like professional forensic inspectors would use.
- Experiment Guide - The included experiment guide will allow your child to solve mysteries with Major Inspector. Go undercover, search for clues, collect evidence, and solve various crime scenarios. Kit includes guided scenarios plus tips for further exploration
C & A Scientific
1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
C & A Scientific
4.5 x 12.2 x 6.5 inches
8.5 x 5.9 x 13.1 inches
Have questions about this item (MFL-17), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by My First Lab, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AD105S, ean: 0606034624023,
Image sensor High Quality HD Sensor Video format AVI Magnification 90-600 times(continuous) Photo resolution 280*720P - 4032*3024P Photo format JPG Video-output interface USB2.0 Focus range 4mm to 15mm Frame rate Max 30f/s under 600 Lus Brightness St...
mpn: JNKEDU-303A, ean: 0780150580194,
This model JNKEDU-303A leads to introduce student to the biological world. Provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications ? Including 9pcs basic biology prepared slides set, 5pcs blank microscope slides, 50pcs square cov...
mpn: SM-2BX, ean: 0013964500431,
The AmScope SM-2BX professional stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, a 0.5x Barlow lens, and a pillar stand. The microscope has an overall magnification range of 3.5x-45x. The b...
mpn: B120C-50P100S, ean: 0840979123467,
Our new binocular compound microscope is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for teachers and students including those in medical school or with a major in biology. It co...