Think Tank Scholar 346 Addition and Subtraction Flash Cards | All Facts Color Coded | Best for Kids in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 29% on the Think Tank Scholar 346 Addition and Subtraction Flash Cards | All Facts Color Coded | Best for Kids in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade by Think Tank Scholar at CACCB. MPN: TTS-3-6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Think Tank Scholar Addition and Subtraction Flash Cards provide an easy, smart & effective way to make learning math fun while ensuring your child is prepared for class & tests. These flashcards were designed to boost kindergarten, first, second & third grade students' fact recall & math literacy.Includes all facts. This full set of 346 math flashcards, includes all math facts (0-12 for addition & 0-17 for subtraction), with addition & subtraction tables from basic single digit 0+0 & 0-0 to more
Product Description & Reviews
Think Tank Scholar Addition and Subtraction Flash Cards provide an easy, smart & effective way to make learning math fun while ensuring your child is prepared for class & tests. These flashcards were designed to boost kindergarten, first, second & third grade students' fact recall & math literacy.Includes all facts. This full set of 346 math flashcards, includes all math facts (0-12 for addition & 0-17 for subtraction), with addition & subtraction tables from basic single digit 0+0 & 0-0 to more advanced two digit (2 digit) problems to 12 for addition (including 12+12) & 17 for subtraction (including 17-17). Most sets contain only 0-10, 1-10, 0-12 or 1-12, or they omit variations (ie - they include 6+8 but omit 8+6).Cards have one fact per card with the problem on front & solution on back. Teach your child to master simple addition & subtraction to more advanced double digit problems needed for elementary school & beyondStudies show that 65% of people are visual learners & that's why cards in this bundle set contain a uniquely designed graphic illustration with groups of symbols (for example, + plus for addition cards; - minus for subtraction cards) which help children visually understand the concept behind the facts, not just the rote memorization of the answerOur extra sturdy innovative Box & Tab design helps the learner differentiate mastered, semi-mastered, & unmastered equations, allowing them to track their accomplishments & keeping them engagedNon-distracting design, large bold print, color-coded addends & minuends help boys & girls learn to add & subtract. They begin to recognize patterns & understand traditional concepts of adding and subtractingComplete set of flash cards are made of high-quality card stock with a smooth, durable laminated coating; each card has a rounded corner for easy sorting
Features & Highlights
- ✅ AWARD-WINNING: Think Thank Scholar Math Flash Cards have won the 2019 Creative Child Product of the Year Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, 2019 Mom's Choice Award, 2019 Family Choice Award, 2019 Tillywig Brain Child Toy Award, 2019 Hot Diggity Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
- ✅ LEARN ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION: 346 adding and subtracting flash cards for primary school students in kindergarten and grades 1, 2, and 3. All addition facts 0-12 and subtraction facts 0-17, +4 addition and +2 subtraction bonus facts.
- ✅ UNIQUE VISUAL AIDS: Graphic illustration on back of cards help child clearly understand the math fact; also includes color coded addends and minuends for targeted practice.
- ✅ SORT & ORGANIZE HIGH QUALITY CARDS: Exclusive tab system allows adults to organize the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered. Each card includes one rounded corner and is the perfect card size for faster sorting and orientation. These packs of laminated flashcards are made from high-quality card stock and come in extra-sturdy boxes for storage.
- ✅ TEACHING & EDUCATION MADE FUN: Comes with 10 teaching methods and 10 fun learning games. Also includes the full addition and subtraction charts for reference.
Think Tank Scholar
Think Tank Scholar
5.71 x 3.9 x 5.98 inches
5.67 x 3.86 x 6.02 inches
Have questions about this item (TTS-3-6), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Think Tank Scholar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: LER6079, ean: 6998796219345,
Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Write & wipe cards feature a photograph with words on one side. While the reverse side features an image and space for writing. Includes activity guide. Reverse features image, plus ...
mpn: MY-243, ean: 0053554496973,
Fun Way to Learn ABCsLooking for a fun interactive way for young child to learn ABCs? This is the ultimate toy you are looking for!It's been scientifically proven that preschool educational activity can improve child's intelligence, through develop h...
mpn: SPARKCARDS1, ean: 0860160001107,
SPARK: Sentence Formulation and Predicting, Answering Questions, Retelling Skills, Knowledge Of Basic ConceptsSpecifically designed to encourage children to observe picture details and to improve their picture interpretation skills. The cards can be ...
This photo card deck contains 25 up-to-date images that are completely different from those in the SR kit. These cards can be used alone for a variety of activities or as additional cards with the SR kit. The cards included in this set show images of...