AntsCanada Ant Tower, Ant Farm, Educational Formicarium, Habitat for Live Ants, Ant Tower Ecosystem (Small Deluxe)
AntsCanada Ant Tower, Ant Farm, Educational Formicarium, Habitat for Live Ants, Ant Tower Ecosystem (Small Deluxe) by AntsCanada at CACCB. MPN: ATSD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ants can make great pets, especially when housed in our Ant Tower. This tower is the perfect kit for beginners to grow their passion for farming ants. This starter kit comes with 1 Ant Tower, 1 nest reducer, 1 lid, 1 base (water reservoir), 1 bag of sand, 1 test tube, 2 AntsCanada plugs, 1 test tube adapter, 1 large vinyl tube (6 inches), 1 red transparent nest cover, 1 LED light, 1 small magnifying glass and 1 water pipette. The closed ecosystem is made of durable clear polycarbonate and ABS pl
Product Description & Reviews
Ants can make great pets, especially when housed in our Ant Tower. This tower is the perfect kit for beginners to grow their passion for farming ants. This starter kit comes with 1 Ant Tower, 1 nest reducer, 1 lid, 1 base (water reservoir), 1 bag of sand, 1 test tube, 2 AntsCanada plugs, 1 test tube adapter, 1 large vinyl tube (6 inches), 1 red transparent nest cover, 1 LED light, 1 small magnifying glass and 1 water pipette. The closed ecosystem is made of durable clear polycarbonate and ABS plastic, so you don't have to worry about ants escaping. The "cylinder inside a cylinder" design allows for maximum viewing. The nest reducer (inner cylinder) allows you to make the width of digging narrower, which means you can force smaller ant species to dig against the side of the Ant Tower for 360 degree viewing of tunnels. We also provide red cellophane wrap so you can fool your ants into thinking they are nesting in the dark as they would underground. However, you will still be able to see every dig! This system is perfect for all species of ants, including Camponotus (carpenter), Crematogaster (acrobat), Formica, Lasius, Messor (harvester), Monomorium, Myrmica (European fire), Pheidole (big-headed), Pogonomyrmex (harvester), Prenolepis imparis (winter), Solenopsis (fire), and Tetramorium (pavement) ants. The fully-contained environment features an easy watering and feeding system to make it easy for kids and adults alike to care for the ants. The Ant Tower has a bottom-up hydration system. Just fill the water reservoir at the bottom of the tower, and your ants will stay hydrated for a week or more. And when it comes to feeding, just add ant food into the small feeding chute in the top cover-no need to remove the entire lid to feed your ants! Unlike other formicariums on the market, our design offers 100% visibility. Without corners, barriers, or seams, ants can easily navigate and tunnel.
Features & Highlights
- COMPLETE ANT DISPLAY FOR BEGINNERS: Designed by professional ant keepers, the Ant Tower is the perfect kit for beginners. It offers a nesting and a foraging area in a single enclosure. With our unique cylinder design, your ants won't have any barriers or corners to navigate so you can always see them! After all, the coolest part of an ant farm is being able to see all of the digging tunnels.
- EASY FEEDING & HYDRATION: Keeping your ants happy has never been easier. The Ant Tower offers bottom-up hydration that mimics the natural environment ants live in. Just fill the water reservoir to keep ants hydrated for at least a week. Additionally, this ant farm has a small feeding chute built into the cover. No need to remove the whole lid to feed your colony!
- CUSTOMIZABLE & EXPANDABLE ANT HOME: This beginner kit is perfect for getting your ant colony started. When you're ready to expand, this Ant Tower has 2 built-in expansion points to make it easy to grow your farm. You can also connect test tube ant colonies to the Ant Tower for an easy transition. Add natural decorations from AntsCanada Biome Kits for a one-of-a-kind habitat.
- EDUCATIONAL SCIENCE EXPERIMENT FOR KIDS: Children are naturally curious about insects and natural ecosystems. Foster this curiosity in your child with the Ant Tower. Kids can learn more about science while also developing an awareness of microhabitats with which we co-exist. The Ant Tower is a great gift for kids interested in insects and nature.
- DELUXE STARTER KIT WITH A STRONG DESIGN: The Deluxe Kit includes a few additional goodies - LED light for better viewing, small magnifying glass & water pipette. You won't have to worry about any ants escaping with our strong and durable terrarium design. The Ant Tower is made from clear polycarbonate and ABS plastic, so it is resistant to dings, scratches, and bumps. The tower measures 4" tall by 3" wide and features microhole ventilation for a fresh oxygen supply.
3 x 4 x 3 inches
Have questions about this item (ATSD), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AntsCanada, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DD-026, ean: 0855831008202,
🐜 WATCH REAL ANTS DIG INTRICATE TUNNELS: Know what's even cooler than a plain old ant habitat full of sand? One that's made with bright blue, space-age gel that glows! Watch your harvester ants dig intricate tunnels through the same type of g...
mpn: 2-connecting-ant-farms+2-live-tubes-ants, ean: 0711746285230,
WE HAVE LIVE ANTS IN STOCK! 10 different Ant Farm styles to choose from. Our fascinating ant farms are for kids and adults of all ages. You can get your LIVE Western Harvester Ants sent with your farm. Observe ant behavior like tunnel and chamber mak...
mpn: butterflyhabitatXL, ean: 6931976209194,
This professional portable pop up house is for rearing and breeding butterflies, praying mantis and other bugs. Professional version butterfly enclosure is more square, sits straight, does not rock or move. When unfolded the pavilion measures: 28 x ...
mpn: 1, ean: 0746760470492,
The Anthouse Acrylic Start kit BIG is an Acrylic fishbowl, which has a plate of Acrylic on a side (sandwich), leaving a separation of 1.5 cm (there is where the ants will live), with a cover of Acrylic too. The food is placed on the base (floor) of t...