CACCB.ORG website content meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 at Level AA. Parts of the content meets Level AAA.
This policy applies to all prospective or current employees of the company, as well as contractors and visitors, who possess a disability of any kind that restricts them in various ways.
We have taken actions to ensure that people with disabilities will be able to move about safely and easily and make full use of our facilities.
Disabilities that this policy refers to include but are not limited to:
- Conditions that require the use of wheelchair or other movement support device or mechanism
- Physical impairments that obstruct everyday activities (e.g. opening doors, walking up the stairs, reading signs etc.)
- Visual, hearing, speech or mental impediment
- Conditions that require assistance or constant medical care.
- Other conditions are subject to company’s judgement and will be considered individually.
Measures to support accessibility
CACCB.ORG has taken the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website.
- Include accessibility as a requirement for all web content. Content must meet WCAG 2.1 AA, and should meet AAA as feasible.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Usability test with participants with disabilities.
CACCB.ORG assessed the accessibility of our website by self-evaluation. We have taken the additional step by testing each page in our website using the Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool (WAVE) which is located at the following url: http://wave.webaim.org.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns regarding our accessibility statement or our efforts to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), please use the form below to contact us.